We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
- Creating new reports and dashboards out of data from our data warehouse
- Understanding business needs in term of reporting and transferring those needs into comprehensive reports
- Transforming data by DAX functions if needed
- Strong Power BI skills and minimum of 1 year working experience
- Excellent English skills (speaking & writing)
- Prepare your data in SQL before loading it to Power BI
- Adapting reporting requirements to an easy understandable visualization
- Ability to work independently and manage technical challenges
What we offer you:
- A secure job in a constantly growing, international company
- Permanent position
- Centrally located offices in the Athens city centre
- Strong cohesion and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- You culture up to the management level
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to make it easier for an experienced employee to join the company
- Great freedom for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision paths
- A company that not only continuously achieves economic success, but also makes sense:
- The Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our nature conservation organisation that protects one of the most endangered species on earth (rhino-force.org).
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.