We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
• University degree in Finance and Accounting
• At least 2 year of experience in the field of accounting
• Excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
• Strong analytical skills
• Cultural awareness and openness for collaboration with stakeholders all over the world
• Outside the box thinking, looking at the “bigger picture” and a calm approach when looking for solutions
• Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
What we offer you:
· A secure job in a constantly growing, international company
· Permanent position
· Centrally located offices in the Athens city centre
· Strong cohesion and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
· Direct and open communication
· You culture up to the management level
· Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
· Mentoring program to make it easier for an experienced employee to join the company
· Great freedom for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision paths
· A company that not only continuously achieves economic success, but also makes sense:
The Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our nature conservation organisation that protects one of the most endangered species on earth (rhino-force.org).
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.